Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I first time came here base on those good reviews and really make me disappointed and depressed.I have a almost 10years old and 150k mileage Camry.

I know it has some problems but driving is fine. We already start looking at new car to trade in this one. I tell them I just want to replace the brake light and inspection. After a while I got a quote around 1600$, I said no, too expensive for me.

Then I got a reduced quote 950$. I accepted even more than my budget. They sent me home and said the car will be ready at lunch time. When me and my friend ate at a restaurant I got phone call and been told there are some other staff need fix.

Since restaurant is kind of noisy I can hear clearly. I heard I need pay 36 something more. So I'm thinking maybe they found something else need pay a little more to fix it, then I said ok. They told me the car will be ready by end of day.

Then I got phone call again and been told they can't finish today and will be ready by next day lunch time. I have no car to use, can't drive my kids to their activities. When I finally got phone call said the car is ready to pick up I have been told I need pay 3624$! Plus I already paid before turns out over 4500$!

This car market value even less than 4500$. The story not ending, next day when I use the remote opened the trunk and can't close it. My husband worked half day on it, then figured out we can use the key or pull button inside the car open the trunk and close it. Just can't use the remote.

It's ok with us. Yesterday I got phone call followed up ask me if everything good. I told him about the trunk. They want me drive there let them take a look.

Then I drove there this morning with a CLOSED trunk. They checked and told me still need 350$ to fix it. I decided no to do it and they return me the key with a OPEN trunk! When I ask them put the trunk back to where it was.

They said the lock is broken can't close! But before they checked the trunk was open/ close perfectly just can't use remote!

it's RIDICULOUS!!!I'm going to share my story via social media let all my friends and neighbors be aware of this kind of traps.

Review about: Drivers Auto Repair Car Repair.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Drivers Auto Repair?

Comments