Several years ago, I had some work done at Drivers Auto Repair.It was very unprofessional and poor workmanship.

I did not go back for any service work since then. In October 2015, I decided to give the place another chance by having them change the motor oil on my Sonata. After the oil change, my car did not run as well as before the oil change; and it hesitated when speeding up. At first, I though it was due to the age of the car.

Last week, as usual, I changed the motor oil and the filter on my Sonata myself. Then I realized Drivers Auto Repair put in an oversize oil filter in my Sonata during my Oct 2015 oil change. The filter was twice the size as a regular oil filter for a Sonata and Drivers Auto Repair stuck a wrong filter there for whatever reason. That explained why my Sonata had problem speeding up after the oil change at Drivers Auto Repair in 2015.

After I installed the proper oil filter, my Sonata is back to normal.I will never have any auto work done in Drivers Auto Repair on 242 again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Drivers Auto Repair. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Drivers Auto Repair to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Drivers Auto Repair and drivers auto repair oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Drivers Auto Repair?

Comments

BBB Business Review

THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED.

Driver's Auto Repair

Additional Locations

Phone: (281) 651-7316

Fax: (281) 605-4393 View Additional Phone Numbers 3802 Louetta Corporate Office , Spring, TX 77388 customercare@driversautorepair.com http://www.driversautorepair.com View Additional Web Addresses BBB® F Rating On a scale of A+ to F Reason for Rating BBB Ratings System Overview BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.Description This company specializes in automotive repair, tires, brakes, engines and oil changes.

BBB Accreditation This business is not BBB accredited. Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation. To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.

Reason for Rating BBB rating is based on 13 factors.

Get the details about the factors considered.Factors that lowered the rating for Driver's Auto Repair include: 39 complaint(s) filed against business Failure to respond to 1 complaint(s) filed against business Business has failed to resolve...